我们是猫,快乐的猫
独来独往,没有虚伪,不会讨好

主题

好友

1万

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-25 06:38 |显示全部楼层
But  you  had to go  bed  so  late. :hug     i  was  woken  by   radio   90.0    with  music   every  morning
珍惜眼前  好好过每一天

主题

好友

1万

积分

终极会员

新城巡逻猫

发表于 2010-3-26 00:52 |显示全部楼层
i hete morning call~~!!
my dear girl friend wanted to come to me tonight,,but i have finished work after 22:00
我们是猫,快乐的猫
独来独往,没有虚伪,不会讨好

主题

好友

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-26 02:26 |显示全部楼层
I should sleep earlier…
冬眠......

主题

好友

积分

高级会员

发表于 2010-3-26 08:02 |显示全部楼层
my daughter got up earlier then before this morning ,and she went to nursery school happily.

主题

好友

1万

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-26 12:04 |显示全部楼层
She  is  so  cute!    how  old  is    she?
珍惜眼前  好好过每一天

主题

好友

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-26 12:46 |显示全部楼层
zhen yu men ,wo de ying yu bu hao
在我的后园,可以看见墙外有两株树,一株是香椿树,还有一株也是香椿树。

主题

好友

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-26 12:47 |显示全部楼层
Demise of Coral, Salamander Show Impact of Web
Conservationists at UN wildlife meeting say Internet fueling trade in endangered species
By MICHAEL CASEY
The Associated Press
DOHA, Qatar

The Intern ...
玉玉妮妮 发表于 2010-3-22 16:20

ni tai li hai le
在我的后园,可以看见墙外有两株树,一株是香椿树,还有一株也是香椿树。

主题

好友

1万

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-26 13:59 |显示全部楼层
Big   beard ,   you  are  so    tricky!      it  will not  be  allow  that  you  say  this   words  using   chinese  pingyin!
珍惜眼前  好好过每一天

主题

好友

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-26 15:23 |显示全部楼层
Health Care Clears Final Hurdle: House Passes Reconciliation Bill
House Passes the Reconciliation Bill With a 220-207 Vote
By Z. BYRON WOLF, JONATHAN KARL and HUMA KHAN
March 25, 2010—

The House of Representatives cleared the final hurdle in Congress' overhaul of the nation's health care system, passing a health care reconciliation bill by a 220-207 vote.

The amendment bill, which included the fixes made to the Senate version of the health care bill, will now go to President Obama for his signature.

The Senate passed the legislation this afternoon by a 56-43 margin after defeating 41 amendments offered by Republicans.

Three Democrats, including Sens. Blanche Lincoln and Mark Pryor of Arkansas and Sen. Ben Nelson of Nebraska -- all of whom voted for the original Senate health care legislation -- voted against the reconciliation bill.

Members of the House had to vote again on the health care reconciliation bill because Senate Parliamentarian Alan Frumin ruled late Wednesday against some parts of the reconciliation bill dealing with Federal Pell Grants for low-income students.

Speaking at University of Iowa today, President Obama took several swipes at Republican critics of the health care law.

The president addressed those Republicans who have said they will run on repealing the health care law in the mid-term elections. "My attitude is: Go for it," Obama said.

"Leaders of the Republican Party," Obama said, "they called the passage of this bill 'Armageddon.' Armageddon. 'End of freedom as we know it.' So after I signed the bill, I looked around to see if there were any asteroids falling or some cracks opening up in the earth. It turned out it was a nice day."

Obama spoke about how the changes in the health system will impact insurance companies.

"They've got to start playing by a new set of rules that treats everybody honestly and treats everybody fairly," he said. "The days of the insurance industry running roughshod over the American people are over."

It was Iowa City where in 2007 then-Sen. Obama first spoke about his vision for health care overhaul.

"Three years ago, we made a promise. That promise has been kept," the president told the crowd, filled with students.

House Members Face Threats From Outraged Public
Polls show that the public is divided over the health care law, which the Congressional Budget Office estimated will cost $938 billion over 10 years and extend insurance to 32 million more Americans.

A USA Today-Gallup poll released Tuesday found that 49 percent of Americans said passing the health care bill was a "good thing." Forty-two percent said they were angry or disappointed.

Outside Washington, D.C., people are channeling their anger against the health care law at their state representatives and vandalizing the offices of some of the lawmakers who voted in favor. Several lawmakers have asked for increased security both in Washington and outside their homes in their districts.

At the Democratic headquarters in upstate New York, someone threw a brick through the window with a note that read, "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice," a quote from Barry Goldwater.

Anti-abortion Democrat Rep. Bart Stupak, D-Mich., who struck a deal to vote for the health care bill in exchange for an executive order from Obama, has been the subject of threatening phone calls calling him "Baby killer" and wishing he would die. In one letter he received, there was a drawing of a hanging noose with Stupak's name written on the gallows. At the bottom it read, "All baby killers come to unseemly ends either by the hand of man or by the hand of God."

There have been so many cases of vandalism and angry phone calls that the FBI is now trying to figure out whether angry words will actually translate into violence.

Such actions "have no place in the civil debate in our country," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said today.

Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., said he doesn't believe Congress members are in a real danger right now, but he denounced Republicans for fanning the flames.

"It's an effort to kind of hijack that debate by coercive elements," Frank said on "Good Morning America" today, adding that his Republican counterparts over the weekend were "very much egging on this behavior rather than denouncing it."

Frank said Republicans need to offer an apology without any excuses, after not only encouraging protestors on Capitol Hill but also those who were heckling in the House gallery during Sunday's vote.

"I think they should apologize, denounce this without qualifying the denunciation, without explaining it," Frank said. "Why not just get up and say this is wrong ... and let's have the debates on the merits."

House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-Ohio, said people shouldn't resort to violent measures.

"There are ways for people to channel their anger and they should do it in a constructive way," Boehner said today.

But he also continued to denounce the health care law, telling reporters that the president, with the stroke of a pen "took away some of our freedoms."

House Minority Whip Eric Cantor, R-Va., denounced the violence in very strong terms. He also took aim at Democratic groups that are using these recent episodes for political posturing.

"It is reckless to use these incidents as media vehicles for political gains," Cantor said.

"By ratcheting up the rhetoric, some will only help to enflame these situations to dangerous levels," he added. "Enough is enough."

Cantor said he was also threatened directly via email, and that someone shot at his campaign office in Richmond.

The Richmond Police Department said the bullet went through the window at Cantor's office in Richmond Tuesday morning, but did not go beyond the blinds. The building was not occupied at the time.

ABC News' Rachel Martin and Pierre Thomas contributed to this report.

Copyright © 2010 ABC News Internet Ventures

主题

好友

1万

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-26 23:00 |显示全部楼层
I  listened  to   peter's  class  in  wall  street   tonight    from  7:00pm   to   9:00pm.
The  class   was  wonderful.
I  got  many  new  methods   to   learn  WSE.
I  gained  a  lot.
珍惜眼前  好好过每一天

主题

好友

1万

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-27 07:38 |显示全部楼层
I  had to  wake  up  at  6:45 am  for  seeing  the  Film.      oh  my  lady  gaga!
珍惜眼前  好好过每一天

主题

好友

1万

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-27 08:46 |显示全部楼层
I  have  been  here   for  waiting  to  change  the  tickets  at the  cinema  ticket   now !  it  has  many  people behind  me   .
珍惜眼前  好好过每一天

主题

好友

1万

积分

终极会员

发表于 2010-3-27 09:02 |显示全部楼层
I  have  bought  four     tickets ,    the  change plus   rmb20  per  ticket. So  expensive   althought   it  is   3d   Movie.
珍惜眼前  好好过每一天
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|长安新城

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:38 , Processed in 0.053547 second(s), 18 queries .