有没有能从零开始学英语的地方啊?
作者: 卡布奇诺    时间: 2011-3-7 11:09
那得找英语培训机构呀。
作者: 喜欢琥珀    时间: 2011-3-7 11:23
给寒玉推荐 WWW.STARFALL.COM
作者: 卡布奇诺    时间: 2011-3-7 11:38
收藏了,盈盈非常喜欢这个网站。嘿嘿
作者: 敏感字符    时间: 2011-3-7 20:25
Hello every buddy, a freshman is coming. I'd like to join you to celebrate this magnificent gathering in terms of noble interest.
作者: 喜欢琥珀    时间: 2011-3-8 10:17
Welcome~new guy!
作者: 卡布奇诺    时间: 2011-3-8 15:37
我邀请你加入英语角的飞信群了。
作者: 木木    时间: 2011-3-8 22:13
eat&talk I will be big
作者: 甘果    时间: 2011-3-9 09:33
Plz help me looking for some kids english resource.For example : pipi &pupu etc..
3q!

I like this game, but no chance to join it unfortunately.
作者: 甘果    时间: 2011-3-9 09:50
http://WWW.STARFALL.COM/ is good website ,but i want to learn some words for kids Oral English.3q
作者: 玉儿    时间: 2011-3-9 10:38
支持一下...
作者: 卡布奇诺    时间: 2011-3-10 15:30
12# 木木

welcom you to join our club and have a fun.
作者: 卡布奇诺    时间: 2011-3-10 15:36
14# 甘果
Making a English enviroment is really important for oral English study, especially for kids. So, you should try your best to speak in english around your baby.
作者: 孤独游客    时间: 2011-3-10 18:16
本帖最后由 孤独游客 于 2011-3-10 18:18 编辑

Is it really necessary to speak English around babies or set up AN English environment for kids? To be an efficient foreign language learner, 60% of linguistic competency comes from his/her native language. Thus for a baby, it's better to build up a vivid Chinese language environment first, helping her enhance the sense of mother language. For those parents with hot mind of English study, it's better to cool down a little bit. Nevertheless, however I do encourage adults to participate in different English activities if they are really into it, either for entertainment or pragmatic purposes.
作者: 雨楼听风    时间: 2011-3-10 22:43
非常同意楼上的观点。现在有多少父母在那些英语班招生老师的鼓动下,相信学习外语要从婴幼儿开始,简直是违背人类语言的学习规律。小孩子最初是通过父母和周围的母语环境产生最初的对语言的认知。连自己的母语都还没有感知明白,就强行被拖到一个人工造作的外语环境中,只能导致小孩对语言认知的混乱和错误。再说了,现在多少父母在家说的英语保证是地道英语呢?多少人张嘴说英语还是一口标准的中式英语呢?这种似是而非的语言对小孩产生多少负面影响呢?
作者: 甘果    时间: 2011-3-11 10:24
19# 雨楼听风

呵呵,疑虑过多了,事实证明孩子学习能力很强大,无须畏首畏尾。不解释。
作者: 甘果    时间: 2011-3-11 10:36
我只希望得到一些简单儿童口语资源,显然现在跑题了。
作者: 孤独游客    时间: 2011-3-11 10:48
20# 甘果

正是由于孩子学习能力的强大,模仿能力超出家长的想象,我们更要小心谨慎,重视对孩子言语信息的输入,中式英语或者不地道、不符合语法规范的言语输入会造成孩子早期学习的误区。这不是畏首畏尾,是对孩子知识输入的负责。

再者,语言学习不是学会说几个时髦流行的单词即止,尤其对孩子而言,它更是一种认知世界的重要途径,语言表达更是反映了孩子的思维能力。将来,孩子在说外语的时候,表现出的不应该只是风雅的语音面貌,更是文化内涵、智慧修养的体现,而这需要从母语教育开始。
作者: 喜欢琥珀    时间: 2011-3-11 11:21
我们这里是成年人的英语俱乐部哦~
作者: 卡布奇诺    时间: 2011-3-15 10:19
这周六我得去看话剧不能去了,琥珀你们活动吗?
作者: 宝乖    时间: 2011-3-15 14:06
本帖最后由 宝乖 于 2011-3-15 19:49 编辑

18# 孤独游客

It makes sense, especially for those families with bilingual backgrounds.
However most Chinese parents can't do much except providing a few motivations for kids on English studying like classes from professionals and practice chances, which I don't think could cause problems, instead kids may benefit from these if we do it in right ways.
作者: 喜欢琥珀    时间: 2011-3-15 14:37
24# 卡布奇诺

我也有事~
作者: 宝乖    时间: 2011-3-15 19:39
本帖最后由 宝乖 于 2011-3-15 19:42 编辑

27# 植物笔记

It's fine if she speaks native English or got high level education on this, otherwise it could be a problem.
For most parents with English as the second language, it would be better to create the real English environment like the audio or video materials by native speakers, instead of teaching kids themselves. it can be helpful when getting used to the pronunciation, the tones, the expresses and more.
Anyway it's not what I can handle. Hope I can accept the price of those English training classes......
作者: 卡布奇诺    时间: 2011-3-23 11:16
这周都有时间吗?周六晚上?
作者: 喜欢琥珀    时间: 2011-3-23 13:44
英语角还是你家吧,我先把材料拿给你们~
我先去茶协活动哈,因为那边时间早。
作者: 卡布奇诺    时间: 2011-3-28 12:33
昨天小范围活动了一下。还在我家。
作者: 喜欢琥珀    时间: 2011-3-28 14:29
我感冒未好,就没敢去打扰~
材料改天拿给你们.
作者: 卡布奇诺    时间: 2011-3-28 20:34
下周初定周六晚,如有事儿改周日晚。
作者: 喜欢琥珀    时间: 2011-4-7 07:11
本帖最后由 喜欢琥珀 于 2011-4-9 13:03 编辑

9日晚本想参加~
估计有变化,参加不了,推荐卡布问问小永。
作者: 答案    时间: 2011-4-8 05:44

作者: 喜欢琥珀    时间: 2011-4-9 13:05
希望能参加的朋友继续~
作者: gunsmoke    时间: 2011-4-11 21:04
Star reporter detained, interrogated by Chinese police for taking photograph

BEIJING—He was young, smiling, wearing purple track suit pants.

She was middle-aged — old enough to be his mother — and wore a print jacket, with dark slacks and a white sun hat.

“Are you here for the church service?” the young Chinese man inquired.

Yes she was, the Chinese woman nodded.

“Well you’ll have to register over here,” he said, and pointed off toward a waiting police van.

The woman hesitated for a moment and seemed to totter. Then several men, who also looked like plainclothes police, surrounded her and corralled her toward the van.

Just as she was getting in and about to be driven off, I decided to take a picture.

That’s when police surrounded me.

I was filmed, photographed, asked for my passport with my journalist’s visa, as well as my press card, and handed them over.

All were returned — except for my press card. An officer said, there “might” be a problem with it. No explanation was given.

It was about 8:30 a.m. Beijing time when I arrived in the city’s northwest precincts to see a group of Chinese Christians conduct a planned Sunday service outdoors, in plain view — a rarity in this country.

But followers of Beijing’s Shouwang Church said they had no choice but to worship outdoors since they had been evicted from their rented premises — and blocked from occupying a new site that they’d purchased with the equivalent of $4 million of their own hard-earned money 15 months ago.

The government was “interfering” with their constitutional rights of religious freedom, they claim on their website.

In Chinese terminology Shouwang is an “underground church,” because its 1,000 followers worship without the blessing of the Communist Party government.

The government allows some Christian worship in China — but only churches it approves and oversees.

Still, tens of millions of Chinese Christians daringly worship independently of Communist control, and Shouwang is among them.

“You’ll have to come with us,” a policeman said after I had taken my photo.

“Under what law or regulation are you preventing me from doing my work?” I asked.

“I will tell you,” he said.

“Well I’d like it if you’d told me now,” I replied. “I have the right to do my proper job as a journalist.”

“I will tell you,” he said with greater volume. “Now come with us!”

I was not roughed up, but a group of police held, pulled and “guided” me out from the plaza where the aborted service was supposed to take place. We walked a couple of blocks to a nondescript building and down a grotty stairwell toward a basement room. A suitable table and set of chairs couldn’t be found there, so we headed up and out toward 15 Zhongguancun Rd., a private building with a small security room.

Along the way we passed scores of police, both uniformed and plainclothes who were shooting video of anyone who passed by.

Finally, I was seated in a tiny room, a camera was set up and turned on, one policeman sat at a desk to take notes, another asked questions and a third observed.

I asked if I could tape the interrogation and was told that I could not.

Then, despite having filmed or photographed all of my documents, we began with a review of all of their contents again.

Then I was asked, why did you come here today?

I had heard an event was about to take place, I said, and I wanted to observe it.

How did I know about it, I was asked.

I had read the church’s website, I said.

Did I know it was illegal to interview people without their permission?

I was not interviewing people, I said.

But did I understand that it was illegal to interview people in Beijing without their permission or the permission of the people for whom they work.

I was not interviewing anyone, I repeated, and I would seek clarification from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs about its regulations.

At one point I asked one of the police, “Am I being detained?”

No, the officer said, you are not being detained.

Well if that was the case, I said, then I’d be heading off.

It was made plain — in no uncertain terms — that I was not going anywhere.

Well, if I wasn’t being detained, I said, we could take this session across the street to a restaurant and continue it there.

Again, it was made plain: no one would leave the room.

The policeman doing the questioning was wearing an earpiece and communicating with someone off-site who was passing on questions from time to time.

Then the policeman said: We’d like you to delete the photographs you took today.

I had taken several photographs, including of policemen photographing me, and those photographing my documents.

I was not keen to comply. But I also understood that I had none of the rights that I would have in a similar situation in Canada or the United States or any Western country for that matter. In such countries, I wouldn’t expect to be kept in a room in a private building either for showing up at an event and taking a photograph.

I deleted the photographs as the policeman leaned over to verify that they were in fact deleted. And then he demanded that I quickly review all the photographs currently on the camera to reassure him that the photos I had taken Sunday were in fact deleted.

I complied with that demand, too.

When it came time to review the contents of my interrogation, it was read out loud to me and included a phrase that said I took all “legal responsibility” for the contents of the interview — and it was then that my ears really perked up. Everything would have to be reviewed with utmost care.

And so I did for each of the four pages.

The imagined or mistaken part in which the transcribing policeman had me apologizing for doing my job was then deleted. I had not done so and would not do so, I said. And so the detailed review of my “interrogation” proceeded.

Until a fourth policeman showed up and began shouting.

You’re wasting our time, he said. You don’t need to read this back three or four times. This is ridiculous! Ridiculous, he shouted.

It wasn’t in the least ridiculous, I said. If I, as an employee of my company, was to take legal responsibility for the contents of a policeman’s notes, I had a responsibility to take proper care.

This has nothing to do with your company, he shouted. This is about you, he said, waving his finger.

I reviewed the transcription for a final time, and then they asked me to sign the statement.

Will I get a copy for my records, I asked?

No you won’t, the loud speaking policeman said.

“This isn’t bargaining,” he shouted. “You’re not at the market.”

But how can I be expected to sign a statement and not leave with a copy, I asked.

That’s the way it’s done in China, I was told.

Chinese citizens don’t get copies, he said. You’re not getting a copy either.

Then, suddenly, he left the room and returned moments later demanding my camera.

I had deleted the photos, I said, and those deletions were verified.

He didn’t care and grabbed for my camera and there ensued a little tug-of-war.

After a few minutes he said I could remove the battery as well as the disk.

We only want to take a photo of it, he said.

I complied again, but insisted I come with him.

But no, I was told, I would not be allowed to come with him.

The camera was returned in a few minutes. Whether anything odd was done with it, I can’t say.

But after complying with all the requests, I was informed I’d be leaving without my government-issued press card.

I called the Foreign Ministry and spoke with official, Zhou Li, informing her that the police had confiscated my press card.

“That really shouldn’t be possible,” she said, saying that she would look into it.

The card is issued by the Foreign Ministry and is, in fact, their property.

I had been detained for three hours, interrogated, asked to delete photos and had my press card seized.

An interesting day, but still — nothing compared to the detention of dozens of churchgoers, and the detentions, arrests and disappearances of lawyers, writers, activists and an artist named Ai Weiwei in recent weeks.
作者: haha168    时间: 2011-7-12 13:32
故事是可以随便写的,问题是如何证明?呵呵
作者: 不知道    时间: 2011-7-12 14:45
厉害
作者: runnerdx    时间: 2011-7-14 11:20
晚报上前几天报道过一件事,北京的便衣警察跟记者说:“我们就是流氓。”呵呵
作者: 小唐山    时间: 2011-10-23 12:40
呵呵,这么好的活动啊。
作者: lhyxf    时间: 2011-12-28 15:52
现在还有吗
作者: 喜欢琥珀    时间: 2011-12-30 18:07
明年希望坚持下去
作者: bonjour    时间: 2013-5-29 11:20
I did not know there was an English corner. Are there any similar activities ongoing?
作者: 一抹蓝云    时间: 2013-5-29 13:24
楼上会法语吧,直接用“你好”当名字
作者: bonjour    时间: 2013-5-29 15:11
一抹蓝云 发表于 2013-5-29 13:24
楼上会法语吧,直接用“你好”当名字

曾经考过法语四级,不过现在基本上忘光了.
作者: 森林精灵    时间: 2013-10-17 11:06
English is soooooo useful,but how to say you need to say in fluent english is not easy.
作者: 冷玉沉音    时间: 2014-9-24 22:10
近期还有什么活动么?

卡布,琥珀?
作者: runnerdx    时间: 2016-1-14 17:50
还有活动吗?

欢迎光临 长安新城 (http://www.caxcnet.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5